Wow, a little confused, I°«m a little disappointed that the language its self seems to be easer but a simple concept as variables seems a little complicated (Its probably just me).

This may be confusing because I have never heard about °»SELF°… statement, °»INITIALZE°… method and the °»:°… notation, I guess I need to read more about the language.

To make this short what I was trying to say with GLOBAL is accessible in all methods within the class because I now remember reading what 7stud said (do not use global variables) in a book.

What would happen if I position a variable with the wrong notation? In other words if I position a variable where an instance variable would normally go but without the @ will Ruby get confused and treat this differently and may get an error or the interpreter will simply use it and keep track of what kind of variable it is by itself.

Any good tutorial about variables in Ruby?

Sorry I°«m confused and sorry if I°«m confusing you guys,

Thank you for your patience