On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:24 PM, Everett L Williams II
<rett / classicnet.net> wrote:
> *Hasn't anybody in the management of this forum the guts to either quiet or
> dispatch Chad Perrin before he manages to do more damage than he already
> has.

There is no moderation, hence nobody you can ask to suppress someone else.

> He cannot be reasoned with, he sees all who disagree with him as the
> enemy, and he attacks constantly. However much he may contribute to Ruby, he
> will contribute to it's demise if he continues without moderation. He
> appears to be quite expert in Ruby, but if he attacks every other method of
> working as if it were the enemy, he cannot benefit the cause in either the
> short or the long run.

I find that vastly exaggerated.  Also, what you present here qualifies
as a personal attack and apparently you see him as some form of enemy
as well.  Ironically based on your own ruling you would be banned as
well. :-)

> In any case, he has certainly caused me to lose my
> taste for further adventures in Ruby. That is no great loss, but others
> might be.

Frankly, I don't understand how he can turn you away from Ruby.  If
you have identified an individual as writing things that you don't
like to read you can easily ignore him - for example by _not_ reading
his messages.  Nobody forces you to read everything posted here.

> Please unsubscribe me from this list.

You have gotten onto this list, you should be able to find out how to get off.

Cheers

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/