--------------010401050407030503040409

*Hasn't anybody in the management of this forum the guts to either quiet
or dispatch Chad Perrin before he manages to do more damage than he
already has. He cannot be reasoned with, he sees all who disagree with
him as the enemy, and he attacks constantly. However much he may
contribute to Ruby, he will contribute to it's demise if he continues
without moderation. He appears to be quite expert in Ruby, but if he
attacks every other method of working as if it were the enemy, he cannot
benefit the cause in either the short or the long run. In any case, he
has certainly caused me to lose my taste for further adventures in Ruby.
That is no great loss, but others might be. Please unsubscribe me from
this list.

Everett L.(Rett) Williams II
*

--------------010401050407030503040409--