On 12 Apr 2002, at 6:36, Daniel Berger wrote:

> > So, you have a module for consideration?  I don't see this out on RAA
> > (nor did a google search reveal anything).  What was the point of
> > putting a test script here (twice)?
>
> Ok - that was weird.  I originally read your post off of Deja and I only
> noticed half the message.  Disregard please.

Hi Dan,

no, it wasn't weird at all.

I posted a mail with two attachments to the ruby-talk mailing list.
(Actually I posted it twice as I've seen now.) You can see the post
on the ruby-talk archives at

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/38049

As I noticed, at google there's only one of the attachments visible
(twice), so your question was fully justified.

Does anybody know how to post messages with attachments, so
that they can be seen in both the mailing list and the newsgroup?

Thanks in advance,
Pit