--gDGSpKKIBgtShtf+

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:23:22PM +0900, Stu wrote:
> For what it's worth I have been using interactive_editor gem in irb for a
> bit now. It allows me to open nvi or vim within irb and also supports other
> cli editors( emacs, pico/nano, and even ed for those still <3 the original
> unix line editor)

Holy crap!  How is it I never knew about this?  Thank you for mentioning
it.  I love interactive_editor.  I think I hear wedding bells.

I'm going to have to crack open the source for interactive editor and see
how it decides things like what editor executable names to recognize.
This is way cool.

--gDGSpKKIBgtShtf+

--gDGSpKKIBgtShtf+--