--00163649984f48ccd804a0ce791b

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Sebastian Bachmann <
sebastian.bachmann / gmail.com> wrote:

> RubyMine from JetBrains
>
> () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
> /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments
> On Mittwoch, 13. April 2011 at 15:29, Martin DeMello wrote:
> > The recent thread on newbie-friendliness and a "ruby in a box" IDE
> > made me wonder what the dedicated ruby IDEs or text editors with IDE
> > features out there were (as opposed to ruby plugins for larger,
> > general-purpose IDEs and editors). So far, the active projects I've
> > seen are

I will have in released in the next week or so the beginnings of Try Ruby
offline.
It isn't geared towards professionals, but rather beginners.
The idea is to put a repl + embedded ruby 1.9.2 interpreter into a simple to
run executable for windows mac and linux.

I'll make an announcement about it when I can show the code and show
something that runs. :-)

Andrew McElroy
http://TryRuby.org