--0016e6dab6e4d0405704a0c70d07

That is all well and good. But does that fact make the definitions I am
using incorrect in any way?  Does it necessarily make the suggestion that
excel is a programming language incorrect?  Someone posted a link to an
animation done in Excel (I've seen something similar in the past.), is that
not giving instructions to a computer as per definition twelve?  Heck if you
were to speak to a computer using English you could give instructions to a
computer.  As voice recognition technology gets better and hopefully cheaper
people who are not great at typing may do just that in order to create
programs that would be no different from the ones we type currently.