On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Phillip Gawlowski
<cmdjackryan / googlemail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, how, in your opinion, can we make it easier for you to get
> started? IOW, what do you expect to have, when you download a Ruby
> installer?

He does raise a good point - it would be nice to have a classic 3 pane
IDE (files, program text, output window) that bundled a copy of ruby
in an all-in-one installer, so that you just launched it, typed in
some code, ran it, and saved it when you were happy with it. It
needn't be very powerful in the grand scheme of things, just trivial
to install and run "hello world" from.

martin