Hi,

I think you need to modify the PATH variable inside the preferences =
dialog.

TextMate Menu -> Preferences -> Advanced Tab -> Shell Variables Sub Tab =
and add the PATH variable adding to it the path to your ruby 1.9.2

I think there might be a cleaner way to do this... but it works for me.

Kind regards,
V.