Hi,

As part of my continuing efforts to master Ruby, I've released version
0.1.0 of Ruby/Google.

This library offers a higher-level abstraction of Google's new
SOAP-driven Web API. The aim of the library is to make the details of
the raw data structures returned by the Web API irrelevant, in the
process making the API more accessible for everyday use.

The code is of alpha quality, but seems to do as it's told, in spite
of my newness to the language. :-)

Demonstration programs are included in the archive.

I encourage people to try it out and let me know what they think.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we
ian / caliban.org             | least expect generally happens. -- Bengamin