--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 05:38:27AM +0900, Diego Nakamashi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What is the better way to integrate java and ruby?
> WebServices?
> JMS?

Define "integrate Java and Ruby", please.  Are you talking about writing
Ruby code that can make use of Java libraries or vice versa?  Are you
talking about writing Ruby code that interacts with Java code or vice
versa?  Are you talking about something else?

The answer to the first interpretation I suggested (writing Ruby code
that can make use of Java libraries) is pretty simple, as I understand
things: use JRuby.

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt--