--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 05:37:49AM +0900, Peter Zotov wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 01:48:58 +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:
> >
> >I don't see any license listed.  Did I overlook it?
>
> The Ruby license, of course. It is implicit.
> (Indeed, I just forgot to add it to git. Fixed already.)

I haven't looked closely enough to know which way this goes, but one of
two sets of conditions are likely to apply here:

1. It's "implicit" because it incorporates Ruby Licensed code in a way
that requires the Ruby License to be applied to the whole project.  In
this case, you violate the terms of the license if you do not include the
license text with the code.

2. It's not "implicit", and needs license notification.

I'm not a lawyer, but I spend a lot of time trying to avoid giving
lawyers reason to contact me with bad news.

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh--