--0016e6dd9855f1256e04a04e8d57

Hi,

I am sure there are quite a few projects out there to do what you wish to.
Quite sometime back I came across this -
http://ejohn.org/blog/ruby-vm-in-javascript/

<http://ejohn.org/blog/ruby-vm-in-javascript/>That should help you out, I
haven't used it or worked on it extensively, but it is close to what you
wish to do.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:14, Sniper Abandon
<sathish.salem.1984 / gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Ninjas,
>
> i am a ROR Developer .
> I feel happy to develop in ROR over other frameworks because of the
> simplicity of Ruby Language
>
> For browser side code i am using Javascript/ActionScript .
> but i would like to use Ruby in browser side also (instead of
> Javascript/ActionScript)
> Is there any way to do this ?
> or
> Is there any active development /future plan to implement Ruby VM on
> browser engine (instead of javascript/actionscript engines ) ?
> if yes? then i also want to join in that community/dev team .
> if not? please some body initiate a plan to develop a Ruby VM for
> browser engine (so i can join with you)
> i know already that prototype/jquery frameworks are there but those are
> not
> looking like pure ruby code
>
> Anyone have an Idea/Suggestion/Intrest ?
> please let me know
>
> by
>
> Mokkai @ TLI
>
> --

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar <http://dhruvasagar.net>
Technical Developer - Mentor,
Artha42 Innovations Pvt. Ltd. <http://www.artha42.com/>

Become an expert in Rails. Join our 3 day Rails workshop and learn Ruby,
Rails 3, Cucumber and Git.
http://www.railspundit.com

--0016e6dd9855f1256e04a04e8d57--