--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 05:31:26AM +0900, Kyle X. wrote:
> Chad Perrin wrote in post #990462:
> >
> > I'll come back to the second while loop later, if someone else has
> > not already gotten to it by then.
>=20
> Thank you for the response I will try it out.

I still haven't gotten around to looking at the second loop.  I'm between
articles right now, and I just saw this response -- and wanted to say
that you should make sure you understand the code I provided rather than
copying it directly and never thinking about why it works (or doesn't
work: I can't swear it is perfect, because I did not test it, which is
something I should have mentioned).  If you have any questions about how
the code works (or not), please feel free to ask, and I'll explain to the
best of my ability.

--=20

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw--