On Apr 1, 2011, at 06:18 , Vassilis Rizopoulos wrote:

> Excellent work as always Ryan.
> One thing:
> rake package (and by extension rake install_gem, rake release) does =
not respect the Manifest.txt when it comes to the test/ directory.
> All test_* files are included in the gem wether or not they are =
specified in Manifest.txt
>=20
> This is a bit counterintuitive. It might be my personal way, but I =
have a bunch of tests for functionality that I do not yet want in the =
gem. This kinda throws a wrench in the works.

Huh. I'd never seen that before, nor thought about it. That's really not =
a use-case I want to support. Good projects include their tests so users =
have access to them and that is encouraged by Hoe (although, admittedly, =
inadvertently on Hoe's part).

Why do you want to exclude some of your tests?