On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:39 AM, serialhex <serialhex / gmail.com> wrote:
> does anybody know of any good, high-speed numerical ruby libraries, kind =
of
> like numpy for python? =A0any help is appreciated.

Apart from the possibilities others have mentioned, there is also
JRuby, which makes it easy to include Java code in a Ruby program.
I've used JRuby writing my own Java code for the numerical processing
which needs to be fast. I haven't tried using "standard" Java
libraries, but I assume that if one can include one's own Java
"libraries" in a Ruby program, it shouldn't be too hard to do that
with standard Java libraries.