--00032555505ad16484049fd56d4a

Is anyone using ruby-perl in a Phuby on Phails application? I also need to
interface with a CORBA service and was looking at the zomg gem. Has anyone
managed to call out to an omfg-generated Ruby script from either ruby-perl
or Phuby on Phails? I would preferably like to use both... perhaps someone
can write a phzomg interface to omfg-generated IDL wrapped Ruby? How would I
then call this with ruby-perl? rupephzomg?

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! Kudelski

--00032555505ad16484049fd56d4a--