--jousvV0MzM2p6OtC

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:45:39PM +0900, Jeff Bowen wrote:
> This was working but stopped.  I've made no upgrades to my system.
>=20
> The code is:
> require 'net/http'
>=20
> url =3D
> URI.parse("http://www.quibids.com/categories/1-Recently-Completed/")
> responce =3D Net::HTTP.get_response(url)
> holder =3D responce.body
> puts responce
>=20
> The output is:
> #<Net::HTTPFound:0xfe8db8>

Has http://www.quibids.com changed?

Also . . . I'm not entirely clear on whether the output you provided is
meant to indicate what you get *now* that it doesn't "work", or what you
got *before* when it did "work".  Is that the expected output, or the
unexpected output you get now?  If it's expected -- what do you get now?
If it's what you get now -- what did you get before?

--=20

--jousvV0MzM2p6OtC