--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 06:50:24AM +0900, Josh Cheek wrote:

> Seems a lot more reasonable, using floats could introduce errors:

Okay . . .

So.  Now tell me why errors are superior, in actual, practical use cases,
to integer truncation to return a meaningful result from the array.

I don't really have a horse in this race at the moment.  I just don't
want to have someone change the default behavior of arrays for no reason
other than hypercorrect bikeshed painting.

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp--