Robert K. wrote in post #989747:
> Free text is not the only alternative.  For example, the last one
> could deserve more answers like "it depends" or "i don't know".  Now
> you have something which you can easily visualize - but if the base
> data set is a bad model of reality your good visualization buys you
> nothing.

I'm not sure I totally agree. Choosing your "it depends" option as an
example, if I added that and 30% chose it, I wouldn't have any idea what
their decision depended on and the only way to find out would to be open
it up even further by adding a free text option so that if they chose
"it depends" they could also add, in their words, what it depended on.

I feel (although you may well disagree) that I worded the questions in a
way that tightly fit the available answers meaning there would be little
need, if any, for further options.

> This of course is a requirement for us. :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> robert

What is a requirement? Could you explain?

Thanks

-Mic