Hi all,

I'm a bit confused by GetoptLong.  Originally, I thought it was a
subclass of Hash, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  What I was
trying to do was a simple debug print statement like such:

opt = GetoptLong.new(
   ['--debug', '-d', GetoptLong::NO_ARGUMENT]
)

if opt.key?('-d') # or even 'if opt['-d']
   puts "Debug print"
end

However, that trick doesn't seem to work, and the examples I've looked
at seem to expect you to iterate over each member at some point,
rather than picking them out individually like that.  I realize
there's a 'get_option' method, but that only seems to grab them one at
a time off the command line, not actually grab one out of 'opt'.

Is there a way to do this?  If not, any chance of a 'contains' method?
 Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mr. Sunblade