Hi,

In message "Re: Anyone attending SD Expo on April 24?"
    on 02/04/11, Pete McBreen <pete / mcbreen.ab.ca> writes:

|I sure am, I'm hoping to win a Jolt for Software Craftsmanship! With any
|luck it will be a double celebration when Ruby wins as well!

Sure you do.

|Please bring your book signing pen with you Matz, I've got a copy of your
|Ruby in a Nutshell book I want you to sign:-)

I'm not sure I'm going to be there (yet).  I didn't know all nominees
were invited, so that I didn't planned to attend.  In case I can't be
there, I hope Dave will be a representative of the Ruby comminuty.
I think he qualifies, considering what he've done for Ruby.

							matz.