Hi Eric,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Eric Wong <normalperson / yhbt.net> wrote:
> Raindrops is a real-time stats toolkit to show statistics for Rack HTTP
> servers.       > Unicorn, but should support any Rack HTTP server under Ruby 1.9, 1.8 and
> Rubinius on platforms supporting POSIX shared memory.
> used as a generic scoreboard for sharing atomic counters across multiple
> processes.

Once upon a time (v0.4.1) raindrops would build on osx. At the time I
noticed that the docs said that I'd get a bunch of extra features on
Linux, which made me think that it was supported on other platforms
but in limited form.

I've just tried 0.6.0 (and 0.5.0, and 0.4.0...) and I can no longer
build it on osx. Here's a gist: https://gist.github.com/880329 ...
This is problematic as I want it in my app's bundle for when I deploy
on Linux, but I can't do that if I can't build it on my osx dev boxes.
I'm sure I can figure something else out if it simply can't be built
on osx, but considering that it once could I expect it's an oversight.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben