--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 06:46:20PM +0900, Ryan Davis wrote:
>=20
> On Mar 18, 2011, at 02:18 , Chad Perrin wrote:
>=20
> > Even when I come off as arrogant and self-righteous, I am not an
> > *asshole*;
>=20
> I was gonna let this thread go until you said that.
>=20
> Actually on _many_ occasions I've thought you were an asshole (and I'm
> not the only one, believe me)... I've even called you out for it on
> this very list. Despite that, I decided to respond to your mail
> anyways... Go figure. So now you're an asshole AND a hypocrite. Oh, and
> saying "thanks, asshole" is not exactly a form of gratitude (not that I
> thought I'd get any from you (or wanted any for that matter)).

Really?  Please direct me to where I was being an asshole.  If it's on
this list, there should be a record of it somewhere on the Web.  I'm
curious, and would like to know whether I actually did such a thing so I
can perhaps avoid it in the future.  I frankly do not remember you ever
talking to me before this, though, so I'm a little skeptical of the claim
that you've called me on being an asshole on this list before.  It must
have been a long time ago.

I thanked you for good advice when it was given.  I called you an asshole
when you were an asshole.  There's nothing unreasonable about thinking
you're an asshole and thinking you gave good advice.

>=20
> Believe it or not, but my response wasn't really to help you improve
> your code. It was more for the other readers out there who could look
> upon the steps one by one and see the thought process behind it.

I believe it.  I believe you would rather set me on fire than actually
help me.  Regardless, you still helped me, so thanks.  I appreciate it,
regardless of your desire to help or harm me.

--=20

>=20
> Now you can have the last word. again. because for some reason you need i=
t.

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7