On Mar 18, 2011, at 02:18 , Chad Perrin wrote:

> Even when I come off as arrogant and self-righteous, I am not an =
*asshole*;

I was gonna let this thread go until you said that.

Actually on _many_ occasions I've thought you were an asshole (and I'm =
not the only one, believe me)... I've even called you out for it on this =
very list. Despite that, I decided to respond to your mail anyways... Go =
figure. So now you're an asshole AND a hypocrite. Oh, and saying =
"thanks, asshole" is not exactly a form of gratitude (not that I thought =
I'd get any from you (or wanted any for that matter)).

Believe it or not, but my response wasn't really to help you improve =
your code. It was more for the other readers out there who could look =
upon the steps one by one and see the thought process behind it.

Now you can have the last word. again. because for some reason you need =
it.