In article
<AANLkTimKQjoa4u5f7BAwYtRvEOcuGhaTf86azjkZpcJX / mail.gmail.com>,
 Peter Hickman <peterhickman386 / googlemail.com> wrote:

> See Toby, just a little more professionalism and this could all have
> been avoided.

I don't think Toby is being particularly unprofessional; he's just a
reflection of the unfortunate turn the recruiting dynamic has taken.
The fact that he is willing to engage in a discussion actually makes him
look a lot better than most.  He probably doesn't like being left in the
dark about things any more than we do, and maybe he's in a position to
change the whole process for the better.  If not, well, back to the Ruby
discussions!  :-)

--
iPhone apps that matter:    http://appstore.subsume.com/
My personal UDP list: 127.0.0.1, localhost, googlegroups.com, astraweb.com,