Peter
I really appreciate the honest response from all of you on this matter, let=
 me say this I am not fishing for resumes because that takes up a lot of wa=
sted time on both parties,
I did say in an earlier response the following
2 positions in Tennessee 1) junior developer (1) Senior Developer
(10) positions in NYC for both Junior and Senior Developers
Pay will be based on Experience
Social Media development company

Toby.Gambill / api-recruiting.com
3806 Amnicola Highway
Chattanooga, TN 37406
423-702-7115 -  Office direct
423-912-8188 - Cell
423-643-8030 - Fax
www.api-recruiting.com

http://www.api-recruiting.com/
Check out our job postings on Facebook

Mission: To maximize the growth of the Kingdom, by helping the least of the=
se, through strategic giving from profitable businesses.