Doc
We have to be very careful when we put out information because job seekers =
can and do find out who our clients are and attempt to back door the recrui=
ter which happens, we are doing a service to our contractors and clients.

Exceptional pay rate (top talent expects top pay) and I agree with you on t=
his and I get the top for my candidates that is how I get paid too, Corpora=
te recruiters are commission based.
Unique job responsibilities (not just a list of technologies) this informat=
ion is given to you when you decide to submit your resume to my clients
Industry or Company (who I work for matters) The industry is Media
Location (where I work matters) 2 positions in Tennessee- 1 is for a junior=
 developer and 1 senior developer, 10 positions in NY for senior developers=
 is all my client will allow me to say at this time

Toby.Gambill / api-recruiting.com
3806 Amnicola Highway
Chattanooga, TN 37406
423-702-7115 -  Office direct
423-912-8188 - Cell
423-643-8030 - Fax
www.api-recruiting.com

http://www.api-recruiting.com/
Check out our job postings on Facebook

Mission: To maximize the growth of the Kingdom, by helping the least of the=
se, through strategic giving from profitable businesses.