In article
<97F6FA471BF3C14E9A14EC45D05D99CD21F72E8174 / STRATUSMBX01.Terenine.com>,
 Toby Gambill <toby.gambill / api-recruiting.com> wrote:

>  The industry trend is to use recruiters to find top talent in the industry,

If that were true, the things a recruiter would advertise *first* would
be the things that *never* get listed:

Exceptional pay rate (top talent expects top pay)
Unique job responsibilities (not just a list of technologies)
Industry or Company (who I work for matters)
Location (where I work matters)

Number of those you listed: 0
Number you can/will give: probably 1

People's opinions of recruiters would be a lot higher if they didn't act
like little more than a re-listing service.  I can't count the number of
identical ads that all get put out by different recruiters!  A cattle
call is not the way to attract top talent.

--
iPhone apps that matter:    http://appstore.subsume.com/
My personal UDP list: 127.0.0.1, localhost, googlegroups.com, astraweb.com,