From: Shadowfirebird [mailto:shadowfirebird / gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:53 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Ruby jobs

> I have several great jobs around the country for ruby developers please c=
ontact me on my cell if you would like to hear more about these positions

Around WHICH country? This is the Internet, FFS. Also, if you genuinely had=
 Ruby jobs you'd be a bit more explicit about the skills requirement.

Why not just say you're desperate for names of people looking for programmi=
ng work, and have done with it?  You'd gain points for honesty...