From: Peter Hickman [mailto:peterhickman386 / googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:26 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Ruby jobs

Just for laughs I went to the site.

1) There is just one Ruby job, in New York - bit of a commute from
London so I'll pass on that.
2) No search, not jobs by category
3) But thats ok, they only have 15 jobs

This is unprofessional even by recruiter standards - which is a low
bar as it is. My money is that it was someone who was sacked and
couldn't find a job and therefore decided to become a recruitment
consultant.

Unfortunately this sort of thing happens :(

But on the plus side we can all cross Toby Gambill and API Recruitment
off our list of people to bother with when we are looking for a job,
natural selection at its best :)