<astounding / gmail.com>wrote:
>=20
>> I agree that the documentation the original post linked to really
>> should mention that if any block is passed to send, the block is
>> passed on to the method invoked.
>>=20
>=20
> Based on Robert's code, isn't this false, with it being a feature of =
super
> and not send?

No.  Robert's code with super certainly demonstrated that super will =
propagate a block but that is entirely beside the point because send =
doesn't use super to invoke the named method.  I really don't understand =
why Robert said:

> Automatic propagation of the block is not a feature of #send but a =
feature of "super":

Internally #send is written to propagate any block to the named method =
and that should be documented.

Gary Wright=