On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Brian Candler <b.candler / pobox.com> wrote:
> The actual method "send" can take a block, and it passes it to the
> method being invoked. If it didn't, it would be impossible to pass a
> block to a method when invoking it using send.

I agree that the documentation the original post linked to really
should mention that if any block is passed to send, the block is
passed on to the method invoked.

From the linked docs: "Invokes the method identified by symbol,
passing it any arguments specified. You can use send if the name send
clashes with an existing method in obj."

That could use an additional sentence: "If a block is supplied to
send, the block is supplied to the method invoked."

Aaron out.