Is there a standard sorted set/map class that gets used for ruby?  Something
like a btree, red-black tree etc; it doesn't really matter what it does since I
assume any sensible implementation would use Enumerable and look a lot like an
array externally.  As far as I can tell the libraries that come with ruby have
no such thing, but if I'ved missed it many apologies.

A google search did turn up a few such things and I suppose I can just pick
one, but it seems like something that might be commonly needed (and therefore
have a commonly used implementation).  I couldn't find anything relevent on
this list's archives but maybe I didn't try hard enough.

-kyle

--
http://mas.cs.umass.edu/~rawlins