On Mar 11, 2011, at 8:25 AM, Quintus wrote:

> Am 11.03.2011 03:30, schrieb Robert:
>> Is there a push to one toolkit or the other?
>>=20
>> --
>> Robert
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
> Just yesterday I posted on this list because of a spreadsheet that had =
> quite good comparison between the various toolkits available for Ruby
> (see http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/217287 ), but sadly, that
> spreadsheet is still lost...
>=20
> Vale,
> Marvin
>=20
FWIW, I'm using FxRuby with no real problems.  It's been easy to install =
and limited testing shows it to be cross-platform code-compatible =
(tested on OS X Snow Leopard and Windows 7).  Haven't tried it on my =
Ubuntu system yet, but 'real soon now'.
The fact that there's a book in support of it was admittedly a factor -- =
I'm still learning Ruby and the associated packages...

cheers,
Bill=