The Mechanize part works fine.  I navigate to the page I want and when I
pretty print I get the page I want.  The problem is I don't know how to
scrape data from the page with Nokogiri once I've navigated to it.  For
example, this is how you would do it with pure Nokogiri:

page =
Nokogiri::HTML(open('http://www.google.com/search?q=ruby+mechanize'))
page.xpath('//h3/a[@class="l"]').each do |link|
  puts link.content
end

But when I do it with Mechanize, it doesn't output anything.

agent = Mechanize.new
page = agent.get('http://google.com/')
google_form = page.form('f')
google_form.q = 'ruby mechanize'
page = agent.submit(google_form)

page.xpath('//h3/a[@class="l"]').each do |link|
  puts link.content
end

It's a trivial example, but for the data I'm scraping I need to use
Mechanize to navigate to the page, so I can't just use Nokogiri.  The
thing is the Mechanize documentation says, I should be able to use
regular Nokogiri methods, but they don't seem to work for me.