Hi,

After a posting by Luigi Ballabio about Ruby bindings for QuantLib I got
curious about if more people are using ruby for financial tasks. Are there any
finance-related ruby libraries etc?

I would like an equal to perls Finance::Quotes for example. I think ruby could
be a very good tool for financial models and quantitative finance in general.
Any other finance interested ruby-programmers out there?

--
Patrik Sundberg    Address: Rydsv?gen 100C, 584 31 Link?ping, Sweden       |