On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Ma Sz <magda.szlagor / gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, the error disappeared but for input
> 1d+d*dddd**++d1d+d*d*1d+*111++-++d1d+dd**1-++dd111+++11-+<[o<]!
> i should get Hello but the while loop never stop

It appears that you're dealing with an esoteric language called
Hexagrid: http://www.esolangs.org/wiki/Hexagrid

And the Ruby-based interpreter you're using is from:
http://www.esolangs.org/wiki/User:JayCampbell/hexagrid.rb

I used the "hello world" script given on the wiki page, and it worked
fine. Perhaps you have an error in your Hexagrid code. Did you compose
that code yourself, or did you get it from somewhere else?

In particular, and this is just from skimming the Hexagrid wiki page,
you can't do anything unless you define a stack, e.g. "stack{...};".
Also, I don't see any indication in the wiki page or the interpreter's
code that [ or ] have any meaning in the language, but you use them
near the end.