Hello.
Moved my ruby project to a server and tried running it, but I get this
error:

test.rb:1:in `require': no such file to load -- Net/HTTP (LoadError)
        from test.rb:1

It persists even if I try running a file that has nothing but 'require
"Net/HTTP"' in it so I assume it's not a problem with the rest of my
code.
Tried taking the http.rb file from the source and running that. Got a
bunch of syntax errors.

Also tried reinstalling ruby, no effect. What am I doing wrong? The
whole
thing runs perfectly on my home PC, but not on the server. Which is
running ubuntu 10.04, in case that matters.
Thanks.