Hi all,

Imagine the following string of data containing

d = "Bloggs Joe <joe.bloggs / domain-a.com>, Bloggs Keith
<keith.bloggs / domain-a.com>, Bloggs, Mary <mary.bloggs / domain-a.com>,
tim.bloggs / domain-a.com"

As you can see the format of the email addresses is not consistant, for
that reason, I want to parse this string of data and seperated each
address with a pipe (|).

I have found a solution in java like so:

javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress.parse(d).map { |add| add.toString()
}.join('|')

This works pretty well, however I cannot find a Ruby alternative. I have
tried TMail, using the following:

TMail::Address.parse(d).map{ |add| add.toString() }.join('|')

This however fails as I cannot call map because the data is not in an
array.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would really appreciate any
guidance.

Thanks a lot.