I get this if I just type gem install rmagick

C:\Users\Pierre>gem install rmagick
ERROR:  Error installing rmagick:

C:/Ruby/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb
| This rmagick gem is for use only on Linux, BSD, OS X, and similar systems  |
| that have a gnu or similar toolchain installed. The rmagick-win32 gem is a |
| pre-compiled version of RMagick bundled with ImageMagick for use on        |
| Microsoft Windows systems. The rmagick-win32 gem is available on RubyForge.|
| See http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/install-faq.html for more information.    |
*** extconf.rb failed ***
necessary libraries and/or headers.  Check the mkmf.log file for more
details.  You may need configuration options.

Provided configuration options:
        --with-opt-dir
        --without-opt-dir
        --with-opt-include
        --without-opt-include=${opt-dir}/include
        --with-opt-lib
        --without-opt-lib=${opt-dir}/lib
        --with-make-prog
        --srcdir=.
        --curdir
        --ruby=C:/Ruby/bin/ruby

Gem files will remain installed in
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rmagick-2.13.1
 for inspection.
Results logged to
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rmagick-2.13.1/ext/RMagick/gem_
make.out

C:\Users\Pierre>