On Wednesday, March 9, 2011 3:05:13 PM UTC+1, Mayank Kohaley wrote:
> Sorry guys totally missed it .Herr it is: http://mayankkohaley.blogspot.c=
om/

You write "The Class variable in Ruby is similar to static member variable =
of C++."  This is not true.  You also do not mention the particular peculia=
rities that pop up when mixing class variables with inheritance and initial=
ization order.  For a rough equivalent for static members in C++ I would ra=
ther choose class instance variables.

Personally I would either not mention class variables, mention them and say=
 "don't use them" or mention them, explain them and say "don't use them".

Oh, and then there are nice things as static variables in methods in C++ as=
 well... :-)

Kind regards

robert