Hi guys,
 thanks a lot for your replies. I tried to install mysql2, but I get
this messages:

Successfully installed mysql2-0.2.6
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for mysql2-0.2.6...

Enclosing class/module 'mMysql2' for class Client not known

Enclosing class/module 'mMysql2' for class Result not known
Installing RDoc documentation for mysql2-0.2.6...

Enclosing class/module 'mMysql2' for class Client not known

Enclosing class/module 'mMysql2' for class Result not known

Google said me about "Enclosing class... ", that I must need theh
command, which posted Frederic
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4512362/rails-server-fails-to-start-with-mysql2-using-rvm-ruby-1-9-2-p0-on-osx-10-6-5
- second post)

But if I try that command, I am getting this error:

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/manny/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p0/gems/mysql2-0.2.6/lib/mysql2/mysql2.bundle
(No such file or directory)

How to continue with configuration Ror and Mysql now? It's like a
enchanted ring - the problem rotate other problem...

PS: Querious looks fine!