    http://rubykaigi.org/2011/en/
    Date: July 16(Sat) - 18(Mon), 2011
    Venue: Nerima Culture Center, Tokyo, Japan

  RubyKaigi 2011 Prospectus:
    http://rubykaigi.org/2011/ja/prospectus

  RubyKaigi 2011 Call for Presentations:
    http://rubykaigi.org/2011/en/call_for_presentations

We are interested in presentations on the following topics:

    * Anything about the Ruby language

How to Submit a Proposal:

Please submit your CFP via
  http://www.atdot.net/~ko1/file/rubykaigi/2011/presentation/upload

Important Dates:

    * Submission Deadline: Sunday, 20th March, 2011 (JST)
    * Announcement of selection results: During April, 2011
    * RubyKaigi2011: July 16(Sat) - 18(Mon), 2011

Selection Process:

The presentations will be selected by the staff of RubyKaigi 2011.

If you have any questions, please email us at 2011 at rubykaigi.org.

Regards,
Koichi

--