On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Roger Pack <rogerpack2005 / gmail.com> wrote:
>>> So one can do "#{Regexp::DIGIT}*"
>>
>> Did I mention that what Ari and I cooked up a while ago is a gem?
>>
>> http://rubygems.org/gems/TextualRegexp
>
> Cool, but the default rdoc's don't explain its use easily...perhaps
> there is a url I could refer to?

Errr, the project got stuck along the way as there did not seem to be
too much interest at the time.  It was more of me toying around.  IMHO
it should not be too hard to find out looking at the source code.

There's a mini example
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/263918

If I find the time I might come up with more thorough documentation. :-)

Cheers

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/