Thank You! very much Estanislau

If I am not bothering you too much why wasn't it('next_sibling') working
on my code??and
what are those '*' for in here
>cell = elements*.first.*next_sibling

They were giving an error 'syntax error, unexpected '.''.
I removed them and now it's working fine.

One more thing I need to ask , if I could use this thread!
I have this web page 'http://money.rediff.com/companies/all/1-200'
at the bottom there is a link('next') to the next page of the list.
Now this link is a java script .
What I want to do is after finishing scraping this page I want to go to
the next through the 'Next' link. Is there any way to do it???

Note:- A cruder method will be to go to every page o the list by their
web page and scraping from that page (total number of pages will be 17).

Any suggestions are welcome!
Thank you!
Sandeep Guria