Hi group,

I have a main.rb file which is the entry point for a system. It loads a lot=
 of other ruby files using 'require'. I would like to put this whole system=
 inside a module 'X' basically for namespacing purposes.

My question is: is it possible to just place the whole of main.rb in module=
 X and then expect all classes and methods etc that get created via require=
 to be automatically imported into that module (ie just specify the module =
once in main.rb)? It would be great if this was possible as I wouldn't have=
 to wrap every single file in module X statements (and wouldn't that create=
 a nested module X inside the outer module X??)

Any help much appreciated,
James