Hi!

This should be quite easy but I can't for the life of me find a
solution.

I have the following form:

<form name="input" action="Main.rb" method="post">
    Url to examine: <input type="text" name="url"/>
    <input type="submit" value="analyzeUrl" />
</form>

As you see the action taken when the button is pressed involves a ruby
file "Main.rb".

The Apache-server has no problem interpreting the file. The problem is
how do I pass along the text written in the textfield.

I'm guessing I need to retrieve the text in Main.rb I've failed
miserably at that.

Main.rb contains only:

ARGV.each do|a|
  puts "#{a}";
end

But the only time it writes out anything is when I manually send
Main.rb?some_parameter. Then the printout will be "some_parameter".

Thanks in advance
...And sorry if this already has been answered. I did searched.