Simple example...

require "csv"                              # require the CSV library
CSV.foreach("path/to/file.csv") do |row|   # open your file and loop through
the rows
  p row                                    # print each row's contents
  p row.count                              # count the number of values in
each row (CSV::Row is Enumerable)