EiNZTEiN wrote in post #981023:
> On 2011-01-21 04:13:47 -0600, Hilary Bailey said:
>
>> teachers which will hold educational institutions accountable for the
>> Tk in advance,
>>
>> Hilary
>
> I don't know if anybody else already said this butdid you really go
> through those books and don't understand the basic concepts of Ruby andre looking for a compiler? Gosh>
> -E

Dear E(Dr. Gosh...,
This point has already been clarified. It is not a matter of trying to ind an easy way out, but rather accessing and working with a community hat is not afraid to inform and guide anyone ( including experts like ourself).

I find it very exiting that there actually exits a community that hallenges then notion that the Microsofts of this world are the one and NLY approach to technology and innovation. Therefore Dr. Gosh...and to he many that seems to be caught-up in their own brilliance......you on't have to respond to novices like myself. As a teacher I am just rying to decipher how to approach a dream, that one day, I will be able o create something new via computer languages. Now, to me, this is xiting!!!