EiNZTEiN wrote in post #981023:
> On 2011-01-21 04:13:47 -0600, Hilary Bailey said:
>
>> teachers which will hold educational institutions accountable for the
>> Tk in advance,
>>
>> Hilary
>
> I don't know if anybody else already said this but°ń did you really go
> through those books and don't understand the basic concepts of Ruby and> are looking for a compiler? Gosh°ń
>
> -E

Dear E(Dr. Gosh...,
This point has already been clarified. It is not a matter of trying to find an easy way out, but rather accessing and working with a community that is not afraid to inform and guide anyone ( including experts like yourself).

I find it very exiting that there actually exits a community that challenges then notion that the Microsofts of this world are the one and ONLY approach to technology and innovation. Therefore Dr. Gosh...and to the many that seems to be caught-up in their own brilliance......you don't have to respond to novices like myself. As a teacher I am just trying to decipher how to approach a dream, that one day, I will be able to create something new via computer languages. Now, to me, this is exiting!!!